The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) issued a public health order requiring all nursing homes and community residential care facilities licensed by the DHEC to submit a weekly report detailing each facility’s current visitation status.”This public health order was issued as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to protect the health of long-term care facility residents and the workers who care
Upstate News Headlines
- Are Face Shields Better Than Masks For Coronavirus?
- The Rise and Fall of the TV Dinner – Cheddar Explains
- Redesigning The Office for a Post-Coronavirus World – Cheddar Explains
- Man charged in connection to crash that killed Greenville Co. Sgt.
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!