COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Today marks the second highest day of confirmed cases of COVID-19, but DHEC confirms, there has been some backlog.
They said hospitals are turning in death reports slightly later due to their increase in patients.
They also said they had a surge in tests before
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Rutherford Co. deputies find suspect wanted for sex crimes with children dead
- A huge iceberg that's bigger than New York City broke off near a UK base in Antarctica
- Health care workers overrun, reflect on the last year working in a pandemic
- Woman killed in Piedmont house fire
- Prisoner escapes from Anderson Medical Facility
- Biden team already looking beyond COVID-19 relief bill, toward massive infrastructure initiative
- Preliminary 2021 Hurricane Season Outlook
- Clemson all-ACC cornerback Kendrick no longer with Tigers
- History & Hope: Former Georgia mayor says meeting civil rights leader at young age led her to serve community
- Most South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Show Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Sunday