COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) There are now seven COVID-19 deaths that have been reported in the state of South Carolina, DHEC announced Tuesday evening.
The most recent two deaths were elderly patients, one in Florence County and another in Horry County. DHEC says they both had underlying health conditions.
Upstate News Headlines
- 10 Things You Didn’t About Halloween IV
- Michael Symon’s Smoky Mac and Cheese | Symon’s Dinners Cooking Out | Food Network
- Kardea Brown’s Red Velvet Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting | Delicious Miss Brown
- Taylor’s Take: WR’s Step Up
- Clemson WR Amari Rodgers: Clemson’s Veteran Playmaker
- Potential Major Hurricane Zeta Forecast – Next 5 Days Tropical Outlook
- UPDATE: Pinellas Sheriff says armed security outside early voting site not hired by Trump campaign
- Making Disney Inspired Halloween Treats | Travelling Magical
- DIY Haunted Houses! | DC Kids Show
- 6 of America’s Most Haunted Homes