(FOX Carolina) — The South Carolina Department of Health and Control has announced 93 new cases, and 13 additional deaths statewide, as of Tuesday, May 5th.
This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 6,841 and those who have died to 296.
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson Co. deputies: 21 arrested in prostitution bust
- From South Carolina to Vegas, Daisy Cakes hasn’t lost its family roots
- 10 Great Gifts for Movie Lovers – 2020
- Police: Asheville man arrested for kidnapping, assaulting man inside residence
- Asheville PD searching for man they say forced his way into home, took aim at another man
- Rina Sawayama Shares New Song “LUCID,” Announces SAWAYAMA Deluxe Edition
- Wednesday Practice Insider: Tigers getting healthy, but lose valuable receiver
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- The 20 Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix (Nov. 2020)
- Doctors warn about eye damage from UV lights to kill the coronavirus