COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC announced Friday that that they have asked hospitals in South Carolina to vaccinate their admitted patients, who are age 65 and older, as long as they do not currently have COVID-19 and that their doctors approve the vaccination.
“It is within our state’s best
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter