COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Monday, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced 545 new confirmed cases and 4 additional confirmed deaths.
The latest numbers bring total number of confirmed cases to 147,116 and confirmed deaths to 3,258.
For more details on the newest cases:
Upstate News Headlines
- The Real Origins of 15 Urban Legends
- 13 Inventors Killed By Their Own Inventions
- What It’s Like Working On A New York City Food Truck
- Making Scary Candy With Stump Sohla
- The Man Who Eats Roadkill
- Can This Chef Cook A 3-Course Meal With A Waffle Iron?
- I Tried To Recreate 4 Disney Halloween Treats • Tasty
- 10 Minute Morning Yoga For Back Pain
- Family Recreates McDonald’s Drive-Thru
- U.S. Marshals hunt for 'dangerous fugitive' wanted for drug trafficking, officials say