COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC announced Thursday that ten more people have died from coronavirus complications in the state, including an elderly person Spartanburg County and a middle-aged person from Anderson County.
150 people have died from virus-related issues in the state.
DHEC also announced 161 new cases of
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- March and April are critical months in stopping another COVID-19 surge, CDC director says
- President Biden hopes to boost offshore energy project as part of bid to slow climate change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific plant near Asheville adding 200 jobs
- A snake that smiles right back at you … three times
- Asheville factory's ultra-low temperature freezers in high demand
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385; all lanes blocked
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising