COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC said that only 6 percent of the 4,417 COVID-19 tests processed between Wednesday and Thursday came back positive, yielding 264 new confirmed cases on Thursday.
The agency also announced 24 new confirmed virus-related deaths.
As of Thursday, South Carolina has seen 124,397 confirmed cases
Upstate News Headlines
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott
- Animals Caught On Camera
- Fires continue to scorch thousands of acres out West
- Search continues for missing hiker in Haywood county
- Coroner identifies man killed in fatal truck collision
- Victim identified in fatal wreck on I-26
- Multiple suspects, detention officer charged for contraband in prison
- Commitment 2020: NC Gubernatorial candidates profile
- Jamie Harrison votes absentee, Lindsey Graham attends 'Get out the vote' rally in Upstate
- Videocast: Clear skies, warmer