(FOX Carolina) — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control has announced 113 new cases statewide and one additional death due to the coronavirus.
This brings the total number of people confirmed with COVID-19 to 7,653, and those who have died to 331.
A <a href=”http://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/s-46CBBvB9cVV0ZmDIzn115?domain=link.mediaoutreach.meltwater.com”>map of positive
Upstate News Headlines
- Over 125,000 Have Lost Power During Zeta
- How this year’s antiracism protests differ from past social justice movements
- On the ground in swing states Florida, Michigan and Texas
- Why this career civil servant resigned over a Trump executive order
- DHS official says voters should be confident in election — and patient for its results
- Why we are so susceptible to misinformation
- Partisan divisions on display as social media CEOs testify before Senate panel
- Tropical Storm Zeta: Pictures from trees down around the area
- Dow drops sharply as coronavirus cases surge
- What's the deal with the Electoral College?