COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program extension is now active in South Carolina and the state’s Department of Employment and Workforce (DEW) said it began issuing payments to claimants who had previously exhausted their 39 weeks provided through the CARES Act.
“After implementing the $300 FPUC
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Streaming: Necessary, Necessary Evil, or Just Evil? Touring Musicians Weigh In
- Man lived inside O’Hare Airport for 3 months before detection
- Greenville County high school students nearly doubling in-person learning time
- Update on FBI arrest of Pickens Man
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 19th-25th
- Police search for suspect in Asheville shooting; one victim in critical condition, police say
- NC teachers, students worried about return to in-person learning
- NC ranked in top 10 for COVID-19 hospitalizations nationwide
- NC county lowers age requirement for COVID-19 vaccine
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?