GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — Greenville Police are investigating with the Greenville County Coroner’s Office along Alameda Street on May 3.
Coroner Kent Dill confirmed a person was found in the roadway around 3:30 p.m.
The coroner’s office says 22-year-old Kamille Dequeze Anderson of Greenville was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Anderson reportedly passed away as a result of a gunshot wound to the head. His Manner of death has been ruled a homicide.
GPD and the coroner’s office continue to investigate. Detectives are asking that anyone who may have been in the area during the time of the crime, witnesses the incident, or have any information to assist them in their investigation, please call Crime Stoppers at 23-CRIME. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
Stay with us as we learn more about the investigation.
MORE NEWS – <a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/coroner-responding-after-victim-falls-from-pickens-county-waterfall/article_1586ac3c-8d6b-11ea-b52b-1bbb9ea4e1a5.html” target=”_blank”>Coroner responding after victim falls from Pickens County waterfall</a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Chief: smoke scare from HVAC unit prompts response from Spartanburg Co. fire departments
- Spartanburg mother of 4 returns home from 21 year prison sentence sharing encouraging message for community
- Dispatch: armed robbery reported at Greenville Co. food mart
- Rico Nasty Shines on the Mercurial Nightmare Vacation
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Mario's First English Manga, Super Mario Manga Mania, Is Releasing in December
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- John Boyega's Year Culminates In Every Way With Small Axe: Red, White and Blue
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing