SENECA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office said a traffic stop on Nov. 12 led to the arrest of a Seneca man on a Trafficking in Cocaine charge.
According to the sheriff’s office, a deputy arrested 33-year-old Darren Bernard Gibson following a traffic stop on E. S.
Upstate News Headlines
- So You Want to Be Touring Band: A Guide to Touring, agents, and managers
- Weather Outlook: Upcoming Potential Very Cold and Snowy Pattern in Early December
- How to Make Our Easier Roast Turkey and Gravy
- Police: City officer involved in crash on Wade Hampton Boulevard
- Local businesses prepare for Black Friday
- Heat lamps in high demand for outdoor dinning due to pandemic
- Trump team requests recount of Georgia’s presidential race
- South Carolina schedules execution but doesn’t have drugs
- Golden Strip School of Music opens in Greenville
- GSP opens new $9 million Airport Rescue and Firefighting station