Asheville, NC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies in Buncombe County have arrested a man after they say took indecent liberties with a child.
According to the sheriff’s office, Cordero Candia was charged with three counts of indecent liberties with a child and two counts of first degree exploitation of a minor.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- SCEL: Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $865 million
- Wofford moving to remote instruction for 2 weeks due to high number of COVID cases
- The Latest: McConnell points finger at Trump in Capitol riot
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- Deputies ask for help tracking down missing 16-year-old
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day