GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Greenville County deputies said Tuesday a man has been charged with a sex crime involving a minor and there may additional victims who have not yet come forward.
Deputies said Gregory Suits, 34, is charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor third degree for a period of abuse involving a 13-14-year-old victim between 2009 and 2011.
Suits’ arrest warrant states he is accused of inappropriately touching the victim.
Deputies said they began investigating in mid-March. The arrest warrant was signed on March 31.
“Furthermore, investigators believe that there might be additional victims and request for anyone with information to call the Crimes Against Children unit at 864-467-4704 or Crime Stoppers of Greenville at 23-Crime,” Lt. Ryan Flood stated in an email.
MORE NEWS – <a class=”tnt-asset-link” style=”font-size: 1.17em;” href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/coronavirus/i-didnt-think-it-would-come-to-this-upstate-employees-coping-with-layoffs/article_011fed72-78f2-11ea-8c98-fbb19a9cd5a4.html”>’I didn’t think it would come to this’: Upstate employees coping with layoffs</a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith
- NASA astronaut casts her ballot on ISS
- Bullying in online classrooms a growing problem
- The safety and efficacy for Covid-19 vaccine has never been higher, it looks promising: Dr. Francis
- Wildfires are raging in Colorado, destroying homes and forcing hundreds to evacuate
- Climate change is contributing to health problems in Sellers, South Carolina
- FAQ: Absentee voting in South Carolina
- Family searching for remains of missing South Carolina man
- Lou Dobbs is telling South Carolina residents not to vote for Lindsey Graham