Gaffney, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office has issued an arrest warrant for murder in the stabbing death of 33-year-old, Joshua DeWayne Rankin.
The sheriff’s office says a warrant was issued for James Edward Valentine of Holly Street in Gaffney.
Deputies tell us the incident happened around
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: driver killed after hitting tree in Cherokee County
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought