PICKENS, SC (FOX Carolina) – Pickens County deputies confirmed a death investigation was underway Tuesday afternoon at a Lake Hartwell Boat Ramp.
Deputies said the death was being investigated at the Twin Lakes Recreation Area, located off Twin Lakes Road.
No other details were immediately available.
MORE NEWS –
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Heartfelt gifts that she definitely won't want to return
- Cool gifts that men actually want for Valentine's Day
- These bathroom organization ideas will make your mornings so much easier
- Governor McMaster asks state hospitals to reduce number of elective procedures
- You can shop every single product from Netflix's 'Get Organized' right now
- South Carolina reports nearly 100 new deaths, 1,800-plus COVID-19 cases in latest daily report
- South Carolina National Guard heads to Washington to support presidential inauguration
- Philanthropist Melinda Gates says ‘no excuse’ for COVID-19 vaccination delays
- These daily planners and organizers will keep you on track in 2021
- Cherokee County deputies seize over 500 pounds of meth, arrest two