RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A 5-year-old boy has been hospitalized for a gunshot wound he suffered while riding in a car with family members in North Carolina.
The Wake County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release that the shooting happened Sunday night in Raleigh.
Authorities say the family heard
Upstate News Headlines
- Tearful parents, friend of victim ask judge to deny bond for suspect in deadly Thanksgiving Day DUI
- NCDOT officials discuss winter weather road preparations
- Hurricane season officially ends but not over just yet
- The St. Francis Foundation 35th Annual Festival of Trees Starts December 1st
- Festival of Trees Returns to Downtown Greenville
- Greenville School district moves forward with attendance plan
- Upstate school districts continue to monitor COVID-19 cases
- Winter air moves into the mountains
- South Carolina State Parks Announces 12 Days of Deals
- The 50 Best Albums of 2020