Hurricane Delta, intensifying as it churns over the Gulf of Mexico, still aims to strike southwestern Louisiana on Friday at Category 2 strength, and with its range due to grow, hurricane-force winds soon could extend across a stretch of Texas coast.
Delta, <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/07/weather/historic-storm-hurricane-delta/index.html” target=”_blank”>already a record-breaking storm</a> after <a
Upstate News Headlines
- Over 125,000 Have Lost Power During Zeta
- How this year’s antiracism protests differ from past social justice movements
- On the ground in swing states Florida, Michigan and Texas
- Why this career civil servant resigned over a Trump executive order
- DHS official says voters should be confident in election — and patient for its results
- Why we are so susceptible to misinformation
- Partisan divisions on display as social media CEOs testify before Senate panel
- Tropical Storm Zeta: Pictures from trees down around the area
- Dow drops sharply as coronavirus cases surge
- What's the deal with the Electoral College?