Democrat Sarah McBride won a state Senate race on Tuesday in Delaware, and would become the first openly transgender state senator in the country when sworn in. McBride defeated Republican Steve Washington to win the seat that became open following the retirement of the longest-serving legislator in Delaware history. She won in a heavily Democratic district stretching from northern Wilmington to the Pennsylvania border, and
Upstate News Headlines
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Latest Update on Major Snowstorm That Could Impact North Carolina Mountains