(Meredith) – If you are someone who likes to put up the Christmas tree before Thanksgiving, some experts say doing so is actually a good idea.
In a 2017 interview with <a href=”https://www.unilad.co.uk/featured/people-who-put-up-christmas-decorations-early-are-happier/” target=”_blank”>UNILAD</a>, psychoanalyst Steve McKeown said there are a number of reasons people like to decorate early for
Upstate News Headlines
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series
- The Croods: A New Age Is Hardly an Evolution from the Original, but Still Finds Laughs
- Make your predictions for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Pickin' It: Panthers at Vikings
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- DHEC to offer free HIV testing for World AIDS Day
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.