SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina)- The Spartanburg County Coroner’s Office confirmed the death of 2-year-old child along Mirabelle Ct. on Saturday.
The coroner’s office identified the victim as Julia Denise Miller.
Deputies said after further investigation, this incident has been determined as an accidental drowning.
MORE NEWS: <a href="https://www.foxcarolina.com/london-police-officer-charged-with-murder-of-sarah-everard/article_cd3a9f97-28a3-5b71-be04-973b7942a37f.html" target="_blank">London
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It