Woman killed after vehicle strikes her in Greenville County, coroner says
Crash was reported just after 7 p.m., according to Highway Patrol website
Updated: 10:18 PM EDT Mar 13, 2020
A Friday night crash involving a vehicle and a woman turned deadly, according to the Greenville County Coroner’s Office.The crash was reported just after 7 p.m. on Augusta Road and West Georgia Road, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol website.Deputy Coroner Jeff Fowler said the woman walking was hit and taken to Prisma Health Greenville where she later died about 8 p.m.Her name has not been released.
GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. —
A Friday night crash involving a vehicle and a woman turned deadly, according to the Greenville County Coroner’s Office.
Upstate News Headlines
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- Zoo: Azizi, calf of April the giraffe, dies
- At least 13 killed and dozens missing after Typhoon Molave lashes Vietnam