Day camp provides opportunities for children with vision problems during coronavirus pandemic
Updated: 6:55 AM EDT Aug 15, 2020
Hide Transcript Show Transcript
JANELLE: GOOD TO HEAR. LIKE MANY THINGS, COVID-19 I IMPACTING THE VISION CORPS DAY CAMP IN LANCASTER COUNTY. RON: BUT THE ORGANIZATION,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'
- WHO: 'Premature,' 'unrealistic' COVID-19 will end soon
- Experts just released the first-ever face mask standard
- A voting bill could make biggest the changes to US elections in decades