Samuel had 851 receiving yards and another 200 rushing in 2020, one of the four Panthers players to top 1,000 yards from scrimmage last year. Of course, that happened with running back Christian McCaffrey missing most of the year because of injuries, which forced them to spread the ball around more.
While the Panthers aren’t getting the same kind of hybrid player as Samuel, Moore is has played a number of spots for the Seahawks in the past, a varied experience that will serve him well here.
There was a bit of a culture shock coming from East Central University in Oklahoma, but he said Seahawks coaches worked with him over the years, and he became more and more comfortable with playing different roles in the offense.
“Coming from a D-II, I had to overcome things, and learn a lot of things,” he
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It