HENDERSONVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) The murder trial for a Western North Carolina man accused of kidnapping and killing another has been delayed once more, this time due to COVID-19 concerns.
Philip Michael Stroupe II is accused of killing 68-year-old Thomas Andrew Bryson near his home in Millls River on July
Upstate News Headlines
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- PIgeons Playing Ping Pong :: Circle Drive-In :: 10/16/20 :: Sneak Peak
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!
- A Preview of the Final Trump-Biden Debate
- Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 2, expected to bring tropical storm conditions to Bermuda
- U.S. Attorney appoints election officers for South Carolina