Next week, CVS Health expects to receive approximately 570,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine for our CVS Pharmacy locations participating in the federal pharmacy partnership, which is consistent with the Biden administration’s announcement earlier this week that vaccine supply to pharmacy partners will soon be doubling.
Vaccine shipments in subsequent weeks will be subject to available supply provided by the government.
As more supply becomes available we will expand vaccine access to additional states while increasing the number of stores offering vaccinations.
Learn more at https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- McConnell says GOP will back Murkowski's reelection despite former President Trump's call to oust
- Smartphone addiction could ruin sleep, study says, but you can fight back
- Former President Trump faces probes from 5 independently elected investigators. Here's where each one stands
- Mission Health hospitals to relax visitation restrictions beginning March 2
- 'We're excited': Greenville bars and restaurants react to lifted 'last call' order
- Upstate schools moving on to state championship games
- Pedestrian hit and killed on I-185 troopers says
- Coroner's office responding to fatal crash involving pedestrian in Greenville
- Pedestrian hit by 3 cars dies on I-185, troopers say
- NC Senate OK's allowing concealed handguns at more churches