The Culinary Workers Union Local 226 and Bartenders Union Local 165 dropped its lawsuit against MGM Resorts calling for stricter protections for workers at casinos and resorts that reopened during the coronavirus pandemic. The culinary union and MGM Resorts agreed to enter expedited arbitration over safety concerns.
The lawsuit alleged that The Signature at MGM Grand and Sadelle’s Cafe at the Bellagio, both owned by MGM Resorts International, didn’t provide reasonable rules and procedures to address the spread of COVID-19.
Upstate News Headlines
- Joey Galloway SHOCKED Clemson destroy Georgia Tech; Alabama K.O Georgia | College Football Final
- Tropical Depression 27 Forms – Hurricane Epsilon Expected Florida Hurricane Update – WeatherMan Plus
- The Best Burger I’ve Ever Made | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Coroner identifies driver killed in I-26 crash; another person airlifted from scene
- Police ask for help locating suspect they say broke into car lot, stole SUV
- Why these lifelong Florida Republicans are proudly voting for Biden
- What Nick Saban had to say following Alabama’s 41-24 win over Georgia and former Asst. Kirby Smart
- John King on US Covid-19 case trends map: ‘That’s a lot of bad’
- What Kirby Smart had to say following Georgia’s 41-24 loss to Alabama
- Funny Dogs Love Swimming – Puppy Videos 2018