As Ohio reports nearly 12,000 new Covid-19 cases, the situation in the state’s hospitals is getting increasingly worse. Cleveland Clinic confirms it has 1,000 of its caregivers quarantining. NBC News’ Valerie Castro reports on how the clinic is coping with this massive hit to its staff.
» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcnews.to/SubscribeToNBC
» Watch more NBC video: http://bit.ly/MoreNBCNews
NBC News is a leading source of global news and information. Here you will find clips from NBC Nightly News, Meet The Press, and original digital videos. Subscribe to our channel for news stories, technology, politics, health, entertainment, science, business, and exclusive NBC investigations.
Connect with NBC News Online!
Visit NBCNews.Com: http://nbcnews.to/ReadNBC
Find NBC News on Facebook: http://nbcnews.to/LikeNBC
Follow NBC News on Twitter: http://nbcnews.to/FollowNBC
Follow NBC News on Instagram: http://nbcnews.to/InstaNBC
#ClinicStaff #Covid #NBCNews
Covid Exposure Sidelines 1,000 Cleveland Clinic Staff Members | NBC News NOW
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New Entertainment District could be coming to Greenville's west end
- The Latest: India vaccinates 2 million health workers
- 'Give her to us': Victoria Smith's biological family makes plea
- Harvey Guillén Breaks Down His Zoey's Playlist Departure, Teases What We Do in the Shadows Season 3
- Even with coronavirus vaccine distribution set to increase, upcoming months could be rough
- Greenville County Schools call on lawmakers to approve funds for teacher step increases
- Senior Bowl a chance to evaluate, but also develop
- A crocheted Bernie Sanders doll raised more than $40K for charity in an online auction
- Democrats prep President Biden's COVID-19 aid package with or without GOP
- Let down your hair: Army unveils new rules for ponytails, nail color