The college football season, limited by the COVID-19 pandemic, could see a late comeback. Two major conferences that decided not to play this fall are now rethinking that move. But one smaller school has lost more than just a season to the coronavirus. Nikki Battiste has the story of one player who is now a presumed victim.
Watch “CBS This Morning” HERE: http://bit.ly/1T88yAR
Download the CBS News app on iOS HERE: https://apple.co/1tRNnUy
Download the CBS News app on Android HERE: https://bit.ly/1IcphuX
Like “CBS This Morning” on Facebook HERE: http://on.fb.me/1LhtdvI
Follow “CBS This Morning” on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Xj5W3p
Follow “CBS This Morning” on Instagram HERE: http://bit.ly/1Q7NGnY
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! http://bit.ly/1OQA29B
Each weekday morning, “CBS This Morning” co-hosts Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil deliver two hours of original reporting, breaking news and top-level newsmaker interviews in an engaging and informative format that challenges the norm in network morning news programs. The broadcast has earned a prestigious Peabody Award, a Polk Award, four News & Documentary Emmys, three Daytime Emmys and the 2017 Edward R. Murrow Award for Best Newscast. The broadcast was also honored with an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award as part of CBS News division-wide coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Check local listings for “CBS This Morning” broadcast times.
Upstate News Headlines
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate
- Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge
- Americans face food insecurity amid pandemic financial fallout
- Meet a 102-year-old veteran who went skydiving
- Raging Colorado wildfire forces thousands to evacuate
- Massive infernos devastate Colorado
- Can vitamin D help fight COVID-19?
- Final presidential debate shows starkly different views of COVID-19
- Teenager allegedly plotted to kill Joe Biden, federal prosecutors say
- COVID-19 cases surge with more than 82,000 in single day