By ALANNA DURKIN RICHER Associated Press
A federal appeals court on Friday overturned the death sentence of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.
The three-judge panel of the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston issued the decision more than six months after arguments were heard in
Upstate News Headlines
- Over 125,000 Have Lost Power During Zeta
- How this year’s antiracism protests differ from past social justice movements
- On the ground in swing states Florida, Michigan and Texas
- Why this career civil servant resigned over a Trump executive order
- DHS official says voters should be confident in election — and patient for its results
- Why we are so susceptible to misinformation
- Partisan divisions on display as social media CEOs testify before Senate panel
- Tropical Storm Zeta: Pictures from trees down around the area
- Dow drops sharply as coronavirus cases surge
- What's the deal with the Electoral College?