Could these see-through shields be the future of restaurant dining?
Designer Christophe Gernigon has a bold idea for keeping restaurant dining hygienic.
Updated: 1:13 PM EDT May 18, 2020
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says
- COVID-19 cases rise above 1,000 in SC, with 5.1 % positive
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Nearly 700 South Carolina educators have left their jobs this school year
- African Americans are encouraged to trace family history