As more and more people receive the vaccine it becomes harder to tell who is fully vaccinated and who’s not. That’s one reason many believe a nationalized database listing those who have gotten the COVID-19 vaccine is needed.
It would essentially be a vaccine ID verifying that you have received both doses of the shot.
In China, they have already developed a COVID-19 vaccination certificate required for citizens in the case of cross-border travel.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- Furman Drops Season Finale At The Citadel, 26-7
- Best Place to Travel in May
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Thunderstorms likely Friday & Saturday, but Sun Returns Sunday
- Centre Stage Announces Grand Reopening!
- Greenville City Council Votes to Extend Mask Ordinance
- Council Extends Mask Ordinance
- Red Horse Inn Outdoor Concert Series Continues this Weekend
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Pucks and Paws Returns Saturday Night
- These South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Currently Have Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments