ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Anderson District One says an 8th grade student at Wren Middle School suddenly passed away recently.
Assistant superintendent Jane Harrison confirmed to FOX Carolina the unnamed female student suffered a heart issue that lead to a seizure, along with oxygen deprivation for 25 minutes.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning