GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – A woman has died after a collision along an Upstate roadway Sunday evening.
The Greenville County Coroner’s Office first confirmed they were investigating the collision in the northeastern part of the county. South Carolina Highway Patrol says the crash along Pink Dill Mill Road
Upstate News Headlines
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Latest Update on Major Snowstorm That Could Impact North Carolina Mountains