MOORE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Spartanburg County Coroner has identified the victim of a fatal incident that occurred at the Magna Seating plant in Moore on Monday evening.
Coroner Charles “Rusty” Clevenger says that the victim was 60-year-old Timothy Stanley Miller of Woodruff, South Carolina. Clevenger says that Miller
Upstate News Headlines
- How to celebrate Halloween Safely in a pandemic
- Greenville Storm Damage
- Anderson County storm damage after heavy rain and wind
- Thursday morning storm downs tree on driving truck in Greenville
- Heavy winds caused power outages, delays at voting precincts
- Caught on Camera: Tree falls while reporter talks to man about danger or trees falling
- Upstate doctors using artificial intelligence to quickly diagnose and treat strokes
- Tree pierces into Taylors home
- Four-Legged Friends: Meet Grover the cat!
- LIVE INTERVIEW: Taylors FD deputy chief discusses storm damage from Zeta