GRAY COURT, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Laurens County Coroner’s Office said a woman’s death is under investigation Tuesday evening.
The coroner’s office said a home healthcare nurse discovered the body at a home on Bull Hill Road.
An autopsy has been scheduled for Wednesday morning to help determine a
Upstate News Headlines
- Video Asks: FAKE MELANIA TRUMP ?
- Baby Dogs 🔴 Cute and Funny Dog Videos Compilation #5 | Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- The Future Of Movie Theaters Is In Jeopardy Amid The Coronavirus Pandemic
- More than half of the US is still seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases as fall surge continues
- 15 EASY FREEZER MEALS For Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
- Vaccine storage issues could leave 3B people without access
- HURRICANE Washes Up WW2 BOMB & Navy BLOWS IT UP!
- Which Battleground States Do Trump And Biden Need To Win The Presidency? | TODAY
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop So. Carolina, 52-24
- Mike Pence Chief of Staff Marc Short tests POSITIVE for COVID; Pence WON’T Quarantine