(CNN) — More than 1 million people have died from the coronavirus worldwide, marking another milestone in the pandemic’s brief but devastating history.
The death toll from the coronavirus, which causes Covid-19, now stands at 1,000,555, according to data from <a href=”https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html” target=”_blank”>Johns Hopkins University</a>.
The grim tally has been
Upstate News Headlines
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped
- US shatters daily coronavirus record with nearly 90,000 new infections
- Household spread of is common and quick, CDC study finds
- Utah sent every phone in the state an emergency alert
- Sikes Hall sit-in ends following statement from Clemson University president
- Democrats uneasy about GOP turnout in key Florida county