RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper said Monday that public K-12 schools will continue to be closed and offer remote instruction through May 15.
Cooper said prolonging the school closures would help reduce the spread of coronavirus as the state saw its 297th confirmed case Monday
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Thanksgiving