Despite hopes for relief this summer, the US still is battling the first wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, so much so that across the South and Southwest contact tracing — a key component to combating the virus — is no longer possible, a health expert says.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- Buncombe deputies searching for missing man