Construction on the final phase of the Stone Avenue street resurfacing project will begin at 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, at the I-385 interchange and Stone Avenue. The contractor will work overnight, between the hours of 6 p.m. and 7 a.m. Roadwork will be complete by Wednesday, Nov. 18. While the road will remain open at all times, motorists can expect rolling lane closures and slower traffic through the area.
The project includes the addition of a second left turn lane from Stone Avenue to I-385 South. The new turn lane will be in use once signals are installed, which is anticipated within a week.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Contractors You Need To Hire When Selling a Home
- Asheville Man in critical condition after shooting at home
- Deputies investigating possible murder-suicide in Rutherford Co.
- Prisma Health: Vaccine supply ‘extremely low,’ not taking walk-ins at Upstate vaccination sites star
- Regenesis launches 12 week COVID-19 initiative
- Greenville Co. missing man
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- DHEC announces Vaccine help for South Carolina seniors
- DHEC: Latest on SC’s vaccine effort
- Firefighters: Traffic on E. Belvue Rd. detoured due to downed utility pole