Workers in places such as grocery stores have been working around the clock to make sure shelves are stocked during the COVID-19 outbreak.To help those employees during the national emergency and reward them, companies are saying “thank you” in some tangible ways.Trader Joe’s announced on its website that its stores across the U.S. will be closed on Easter Sunday to give employees “a much needed
Upstate News Headlines
- ABCs of Horror: “X” Is for Xtro (1982)
- Trump votes in Florida as contest with Biden hits battleground states – live
- ‘Great Influenza’ author outlines what herd immunity supporters won’t say
- The FDA approved remdesivir to treat Covid-19. Scientists are questioning the evidence.
- What the next GDP figure will — and won’t — mean
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Analysis: Trump seizes on one Biden debate comment as Covid cases hit a record
- Hear Trump speak after voting in-person in Florida
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Boris Johnson’s credibility takes a hit