GamecockCentral.com’s Wes Mitchell and Chris Clark dive into what’s been a whirlwind 24 hours with player opt outs, coaching search news, and a press conference with Mike Bobo and Connor Shaw.
Not a subscriber? For a limited time only, use the code Search25 at checkout and get your first year of Gamecock Central’s award-winning coverage for just $25.
GC Live is presented by Affordable Medical USA, home of “The Gameday Chair”: https://rebrand.ly/Gamedaychair
Links to GamecockCentral Live! will be found on GamecockCentral.com’s web platform and discussion forums and will stream live on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, in addition to being hosted on the GamecockCentral.com podcast network.
Subscribing (for free) to the GamecockCentral YouTube channel and clicking the “bell” icon next to the subscribe button will turn on your notifications, which means you will be notified each time GamecockCentral Live! drops a new show.
Gamecock fans – make sure you check out Affordable Medical USA’s “Game Day Chair” to maximize your comfort at home when watching Gamecock football this season!
Be sure you also visit show sponsor DeadSoxy for the best premium sock experience – and get $10 FREE to spend at checkout! i.refs.cc/3Gn0wPbq
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville Tops State For New Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- First Person in United States to try COVID-19 Vaccine Talks Side Effects
- DHEC: More than 1,700 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in SC Thursday, plus 21 new virus deaths
- Former US Attorney Asks for Investigation Into Lindsey Graham & Election Crimes
- Deputies: 2 suspects mentioned in ‘Code Red’ alert have been captured in Greenville County
- The Latest: Biden picks Deese for National Economic Council
- Abbeville High School’s football state championship game will be rescheduled, SCHSL announces
- Police ask for help locating 3 teens from Mauldin, not seen since Tuesday
- Greenville & Upstate South Carolina Breweries Offer Great Socially Distanced Holiday Fun
- GBI: Drug investigation leads to sexual exploitation of children charges against 57-year-old suspect