This week, two freshmen battled for the position of starting qb after Myles Brennan was injured while playing against Mizzou nearly two weeks ago.
After a close competition, TJ Finley was awarded the position.
“It was as close as a flip of a coin,” Coach O said when he compared the two quarterbacks. Coach O said it came down to Finley’s better ability during 3rd downs in practice.
The Tigers will return to Death Valley in hopes of their second win of the season on Saturday.
Welcome to LSU Tiger TV: The Official TV Station of LSU
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook @lsutigertv
Check us out on our website for more!
Upstate News Headlines
- Essential Winter Fashion Tips for Men
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- DHEC announces latest COVID-19 testing locations for the Upstate
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- NC reports highest number of coronavirus hospitalizations
- Georgia Republican officials reject Trump’s calls to overturn election results
- Denver Downs holding social distancing-friendly drive-in movie screening of ‘Polar Express’
- Deputies: 2 suspects face charges in killing of missing man, kidnapping of woman who was able to escape