NEWBERRY, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Solicitor’s Office said closing arguments are expected Wednesday afternoon in the trial for the man accused of taking five people hostage at a Vocational Rehabilitation center.
Ricky Bernard Brown was arrested in October 29 after a hostage situation at the SC Vocational Rehabilitation office
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.