Yet another public park will be closed to the public.
On Friday, the city of Greenville announced the closure of Cleveland Park beginning at 9 p.m.
Police will patrol the park and close the gates after all guests depart, said city spokesperson Beth Brotherton.
“The city of Greenville continues to
Upstate News Headlines
- Crews: Fire that tore through abandoned building in Una deemed suspicious
- The big moments and takeaways from the final presidential debate
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material
- Fact checking the final 2020 presidential election debate
- Two patrol cars honor fallen Greenville deputy
- At Final Presidential Debate, President Trump Says NYC Restaurants Are ‘Dying’
- Biden slams Trump on coronavirus response, family separations and racism in final debate – live
- Van Jones: Trump did his best ever, and his best was not enough
- Daniel Jones Tackles Himself on 80-Yard Run
- Trump and Biden offer sharply different visions to tackle Covid in final TV debate