Clemson University has received a $60 million gift from philanthropists Wilbur O. “Billy” and Ann Powers for the university’s College of Business, the school announced Friday, Oct. 16.
The donation is the largest-ever in Clemson’s history and is one of the largest given to a public institution in the state.
Upstate News Headlines
- Regardless who wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- Analysis: Whether Trump or Biden wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- ‘First Ladies’ recap: Eleanor Roosevelt, the FLOTUS rebel
- USGS: 2.8-magnitude earthquake hit North Carolina Saturday night
- Federal authorities investigating possible ballot box arson in Boston
- Forde-Yard Dash: 2020 is Full of Plot Twists, Especially in College Football
- President Donald Trump's and Democratic rival Joe Biden's campaigns
- D.K. Metcalf Prevents Cardinals Touchdown With Insane Chasedown Tackle
- Manuel Margot Thrown Out Trying to Steal Home
- These Philadelphians are dancing all the way to the ballot box – video