A new tuition support program offered by Clemson University is seeking to bring wheelchair tennis student-athletes to the university by allowing them to pay in-state tuition.
The introduction of the program comes several months after Clemson announced in March it had organized its first adaptive sports tennis team.
Upstate News Headlines
- Syracuse vs. Clemson Condensed Game | 2020 ACC Football
- Syracuse vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC releases latest information on COVID-19 cases, deaths in state
- Firefighters on scene at residential fire in Pendleton
- Nebraska man hits jackpot twice in one year
- Future Zeta Likely to Strike the Central Gulf Coast & Bring Rain to the Upstate Next Week
- 2020 election may see a surge in young voters
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- McConnell moves to shut down debate on Barrett nomination, setting up final vote just days before election
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes