The show must go on, even during unprecedented times.
That’s the approach the Erwin Center for Brand Communications is taking in making its second annual CMO Summit a reality, and in a safe and responsible way this fall.
Unlike its inaugural one-day event in 2019, which brought together global consumer
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Duke Energy reporting nearly 2K outages in Taylors after vehicle damaged power equipment
- Police ask for help identifying suspected shooter they say left victim critically injured
- Allen Ginsberg Put the Beat in Rock 'n' Roll (Beat Poetry, That Is)
- Jay Som and Palehound Share Their First Single as Bachelor, “Anything at All”
- Zombies Meet Oceans 11 in First Teaser for Zack Snyder's Undead Heist Army of the Dead
- The 20 Best True Crime Documentaries on Netflix
- Denver Downs Farms to host Corn Party conference wrap up event Feb. 27
- On the Move: Shontel Babb
- Restaurant opens 2 new locations in Greenville
- Greenville restaurant struggling to keep doors open launches GoFundMe campaign