CLEMSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Tuesday, the Clemson City Council came to a decision for the new Clemson police chief.
After going into executive decision, city council members voted to accept George Campos as the new police chief for the city.
Former police chief Jimmy Dixon unexpectedly retired after
Upstate News Headlines
- Reward offered for “armed and dangerous” duo suspected in disappearance of missing man, deputies say
- Sheriff’s office in WNC staying closed through Thanksgiving after COVID-19 cluster involving several deputies
- Hundreds of Anderson County families show up for drive-thru turkey distribution
- Electric scooters could be coming to Spartanburg. Here’s where you’d be able to ride
- Community Thanksgiving distribution event
- Child shot while sitting in parked car
- House of Raeford Farms opens pre-orders for community chicken sale in December
- Congress should cancel its Thanksgiving recess and pass another stimulus bill
- Rising Star Chef Ashleigh Shanti Exits Benne on Eagle
- AstraZeneca says its coronavirus vaccine can be around 90 percent effective