According to the ordinance, the face covering ordinance will take effect Thursday, June 25 and will last 60 days.
According to the ordinance, every person within the boundaries of the City of Clemson would be required to wear a face covering or mask any time they are, or may be, in contact with other people who are not that person’s family or household members. This includes restaurants, bars, pharmacies, grocery stores, retail stores and other buildings and venues open and accessible to the public.
The ordinance comes days after the City of Clemson and Clemson University Announce Increased Detection of COVID-19 Presence in Community
Related Post …
- Video: Inside An Overcrowded South Carolina ICU
- South Carolina Coronavirus Updates: July 12, 2020
- COVID-19 Antibody Tests: What You Need to Know
- NY Times: Four New Insights About the Coronavirus
- Greenville Stands to Lose a Lot if Covid-19 Infections Continue to Rise
- How Social Determinants of Health Shape Our Understanding of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Live Map and realtime counter – Latest worldwide COVID-19 stats and figures.
- Concerns about staying safe as states see spike in COVID-19 cases
- Dining Out at a Restaurant? Here’s the CDC Guidance
- Hosting a Backyard Cookout? Here’s the CDC Guidance for Planning a Safer Event